Skip to content
By using this website you signify your consent to these terms and conditions. Do not use this website if you do not agree with all the terms and conditions set out below.
- The contents of these pages are owned in full by Baggers Originals Ltd., Company number 8095971 whose operating address is Tilery Cottage, Kirkley Mill, Ponteland, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE20 0BQ.
- All rights, including copyright, found in this website are owned by or licensed to BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without the written permission of BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD.. You may not modify, distribute or re-post anything on this website for any purpose. You agree to use this Website only for lawful purposes and in a manner that does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and enjoyment of this Website, by any third party. No part of this Website may be reproduced or transmitted, in any form, for any other purpose.
- BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. does not warrant or represent that use of materials displayed on this website will not infringe rights of third parties.
- BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. uses reasonable endeavours to maintain the accuracy of its website but no warranties or representations are given as to the correctness, accuracy or reliability of its website or otherwise.
- Neither BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages arising from your access, use or inability to access or use the BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. website. BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. shall not be liable for any damage to or viruses which may infect your computer or other equipment on account of your access, use or browsing of the website or downloading of any material from it. Nothing in these conditions shall exclude or limit the liability of any party for personal injury or death arising from its negligence or for fraud.
- BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. has not reviewed all sites linked to its website and accordingly accepts no responsibility for the contents of any other sites linked to the BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. website. The inclusion of a link to any other site does not imply an endorsement by BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. of any such websites. Your linking to any other off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
- BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. reserves the right to change its website and to amend these terms and conditions of usage from time to time without notice.
- This website is intended for use by UK residents only and only in relation to their activities within the UK.
- There is no charge imposed by us for access to this website, but you must pay for the cost of your own communications link used to access this site.
- The BAGGERS ORIGINALS LTD. logo is a UK registered trademark of Baggers Originals Ltd. Other trademarks and logos shown on the site are either owned by the Company or a third party.
- No rights are granted to use any trade marks on this Website without the Company’s prior written consent.
- This website and these terms and conditions of usage are governed by English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect of the same.
- The prices shown on this website are suggested UK retail prices inclusive of VAT. They do not include any delivery charges.
- All items on this website are subject to availability.
- We reserve the right to alter sizes & specifications without prior notice.
- Age recommendations where stated are intended as a guide only.
Baggers are also available from...